A good week of workouts is one with lots of variety: it’s fun, you don’t get bored, and you work your body in different ways, which helps to avoid injury. But if finding different workouts is a challenge lately, we get it — and we’re here to help with our ongoing series of Instagram Live workouts on @popsugarfitness. You can tune in this week for live yoga, strength training, Pilates, and toning workouts led by certified trainers who will push you through every move. Check out the full schedule ahead, add it to your Google Calendar so you don’t miss a session, and catch up with our previous Instagram Live workouts on the free Active by POPSUGAR app.
- 30-Minute Low-Impact Toning Workout With Samantha Jade: Monday, Aug. 10, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 20-Minute Body Love Yoga Sequence With BK Yoga Club Founder Paris Alexandra: Tuesday, Aug. 11, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 35-Minute No-Equipment Barry’s Workout With Sarah Otey: Wednesday, Aug. 12, at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET
- 45-Minute Total-Body Strength Workout With LIT Method: Thursday, Aug. 13, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET (equipment recommended: a mini- or regular-sized resistance band)
- 30-Minute Strength Workout With Kehinde Anjorin, Founder of Power in Movement: Friday, Aug. 14, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute Rev It Up Pilates Circuit Workout With Kit Rich: Saturday, Aug. 15, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography
This article was originally published by Popsugar.com. Read the original article here.